les Visites à Dieppe les
jardins le Golf moins
d’ 1 heure
Situated in one of the most beautiful regions of France, near to the
sea, Dieppe is a privileged resort.
She offers all the charm of a normandy city, welcoming and dynamic
leaving you and reserves you unforgettable memories.
||You will appreciate :
- the port in the city,the coming and going of the fishing
and sailing boats, products of the sea, sole, turbot, bass and scallops
contribute to the fame of the Dieppe fishermen.
- The saturday market, friendly and lively, has kept all it's
rural traditions. One can find all the products which go to make up
the reputation of the normandy cuisine.
||Dieppe, city of art and history, offers
- Castle-Muséum - Phone 33 (0) 2 35 84 19 76, and
it's incomparable collestion of ivory, its navy rooms, the paintings
you meet Oudry, Isabey, Carpeaux, Camille Saint saens, Pissaro,
Renoir, Georges Braque, W. Sickert...
- City of the sea - Phone 33 (0) 2 35 06 93 20, tell the fishing,
the coast, the shipbuilding, etc.
- St Jacques Church - the proportion of a cathedral ; very
- St Remy Church - the most ancient Parisot's monumental organ
; festival ancient music during the last 2 weeks of August - Phone
33 (0) 2 32 90 13 34.
- Notre Dame de Bonsecours Church in the fishermen' District
; exceptional point of views on the city and the cliffs.
- The pedestrian streets, animated et colored.
- The sea side, with 1.5 km walk.
- The Casino and its gambling machines.
|The variety and quality of the normanndy
products have given birth to an authentic cuisine wich is served in the
numerous restaurants for example :
- Le Newhaven tél : 02 35 84 89 72 ; on the port, a
cuisine based on fish; everyone leaves satisfed.
- Le Bistrot du Pollet tél :02 35 84 68 57 ; at the port
between the two bridges friendly and welcoming with a cuisine centered
on the fruits of the sea.
- Le Bas Fort Blanc tél : 02 35 06 01 36 ;varied cuisine,
an agreable view of the sea.
- La Buissonnière tél : 02 35 83 17 13 ; at Varengeville
sur Mer, a privileged pause in a charming setting.